Saturday, January 17, 2015

Link to another blog: Tender Seeds

I just want to share that I will also be starting up another blog.  I know, it seems like I am going blog bananas!  Really, I wanted a separate space to write about parenting, family, and discipling our little Tender Seeds.  Also, I wanted to be able to have a spot to share creative kid art projects, activities,  and helpful tips.  I see myself as just at the start of this parenting journey so I will not be writing from the place of "expert".  Rather, I will be sharing in order to learn just as much to inspire.  I would love for people to leave comments, ideas and photos that coincide with the content of this blog.  I feel like so many people out there have so much wisdom to impart and maybe no place to voice it.  This can be that place.  And, hopefully you might get some tid-bits for your own journey with kids here whether you are a parent, grandparent, foster parent, a teacher or anyone who influences kids.  So, with that, welcome to Tender Seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment